Cleveland State University's Post masters Health Systems Leadership program offers online classes for the working nurse executive.
To meet the ever chaning demands of our nation's complex health care system, CSU is offering an post masters to DNP program to prepare graduates for leadership positions in health care organizations.
- Part time to accommodate the demands of your work schedule
- Online learning format
- Completed in 8 consecutive semesters
- Affordable tuition
- All courses are taught by our full time doctorally prepared faculty
- Minimum GPA of 3.25 in your Mater of Nursing degree
- One year experience working as an RN
- Statistics course completed within the last five years with a grade of B or better
Application Submission Process:
- Apply to the College of Graduate Studies; Deadline to apply is April 15 for the Fall semester. After April 15, applications will be considered on a space-availability basis.
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions
- Three (3) professional letters of recommendation
- 500 word essay addressing career goals
All applicants will interview with a School of Nursing faculty member
All application materials must be submitted to:
Cleveland State University
Application Processing Center
Office of University Registrar
1836 Euclid Avenue, UN 443
Cleveland, OH 44115